The U.S. Green Building Council – Illinois Chapter is Illinois’ only non-profit organization focused solely on advancing buildings and communities that are sustainable, prosperous, and healthy. We achieve this mission through education, advocacy, and collaboration. As Illinois’ green building advocate and education resource, USGBC–Illinois provides over 100 educational programs, events, green building tours,research studies, and advocacy initiatives each year, through its seven-branch, state-wide network. The Illinois Chapter’s 1,400-plus members represent the entire spectrum of Illinois green building community.
SUSTAINING SPONSOR – (contributions ranging from $1,000 to $50,000) – Provide operating and program support of all of the Chapter's programs, events, tours, research programs, and advocacy initiatives and provide start-up funds for new green building programs and resources throughout the year. These Sponsors are recognized broadly throughout the year in Chapter program and marketing vehicles. When you become a Sustaining Sponsor of USGBC-Illinois, you make a public commitment to supporting transformative programming, outreach, research, and advocacy that shape a more sustainable future for Illinois. Our Sustaining Sponsors are vital in helping USGBC-Illinois achieve its mission.
WHY BECOME A SUSTAINING SPONSOR?
- Align with a trusted and respect leader in greenbuilding and sustainability
- Differentiate your company or organization as a leader in the sustainability movement
- Gain valuable marketing exposure to thousands of green building professionals across Illinois
- Receive complimentary tickets to education programs and events, which will help you stay current on recent trends and technologies related to green building, while earning Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) continuing education hours for LEED professionals
- Receive tax deductions related to your contribution (as allowed by law.)
A complete overview of Sustaining Sponsor contribution levels and commensurate benefits can be found here.
PROGRAM SPONSOR – (contributions ranging from $250 to $2,000) – Provide direct support for specific Chapter education programs and networking events. Program Sponsors are recognized in marketing materials and day-of signage related to the specific program(s) being supported and through targeted year-round communication vehicles. As a 2012 Program Sponsor of USGBC-Illinois, you can pick the program or programs that are right for you. If you are looking to gain exposure on a particular topic related to your business, you have the opportunity to support a specific program or topic-area. You may be looking to develop new clients in your company’s service area. You can do this by supporting programs in one or more of the Chapter’s branch regions. Or if you are looking to attract a certain audience to your company and its services, support networking or educational programming that reaches your desired target market through one of our Program Sponsor events.
WHY BECOME A PROGRAM SPONSOR?
- Gain marketing exposure to target audiences at specific events and in related event publicity materials
- Display company information and interact with green building professionals at selected events*
- Receive complimentary tickets to specific events*
- Give opening remarks at selected events*
- Program Partners with annual cumulative support of $1,000 or more also receive Sustaining Partner benefits*
(*depending on level of support)
A complete overview of Program Sponsors contribution levels, commensurate benefits, and 2012 programs available for sponsorship can be found here.
SUPPORT 10 YEARS OF GREEN BUILDING WITH USGBC-ILLINOIS – In 2012, the U.S. Green Building Council – Illinois Chapter celebrates 10 years of green building, education, advocacy,and community-building in Illinois. Help us make our next 10 years strong, vibrant, and even more impactful than the last. Learn more about unique benefit opportunities in 2012 and support the 10th Anniversary Campaign today!
If you have questions about sponsor levels or would like additional information please contact:
Interim Executive Director
U.S. Green Building Council – Illinois Chapter
222 Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite 946
Chicago, IL 60654
(312) 245-8300 x. 203
Fax: (312) 245-8312