The U.S. Green Building Council – Illinois Chapter is Illinois’ only non-profit organization focused solely on advancing buildings and communities that are sustainable, prosperous, and healthy. We achieve this mission through education, advocacy, and collaboration. As Illinois’ green building advocate and education resource, USGBC–Illinois provides over 100 educational programs, events, green building tours, research studies, and advocacy initiatives each year through its seven-branch, state-wide network. The Illinois Chapter’s 1,200-plus members represent the entire spectrum of Illinois green building community.
SUSTAINING SPONSORSHIPS provide operating and program support for all Chapter programs, events, tours, research programs, and advocacy initiatives. In addition, they provide start-up funds for new green building programs and resources throughout the year. These Sponsorships are recognized broadly throughout the year and receive complimentary tickets and memberships. Becoming a Sustaining Sponsor of USGBC-Illinois means making a public commitment to supporting the transformative programming, outreach, research, and advocacy that are shaping a more sustainable future for Illinois. Our Sustaining Sponsors are vital in helping USGBC-Illinois achieve its MISSION.
WHY BECOME A SUSTAINING SPONSOR?
– Align with a trusted and respect leader in green building and sustainability
– Differentiate your company or organization as a leader in the sustainability movement
– Gain valuable marketing exposure to thousands of green building professionals across Illinois
– Receive complimentary tickets to education programs and events, which will help you stay current on recent trends and technologies related to green building, while earning Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) continuing education hours for LEED professionals
– Receive tax deductions related to your contribution (as allowed by law.)
A complete overview of Sustaining Sponsorship contribution levels and commensurate benefits can be found HERE.
PROGRAM SPONSORSHIPS provides direct support for specific Chapter education programs and networking events. Program Sponsors are recognized in marketing materials, day-of signage, and through targeted year-round communication vehicles. As a Program Partner of USGBC-Illinois, you can pick the program or programs that offer exposure in the topic-areas most relevant to your business and target audience. Supporting programs in one of the Chapter’s five branch regions can help to develop localized new clients, as supporting networking or educational programming reaches another target market. See below for more information on specific events and programs.
WHY BECOME A PROGRAM SPONSOR?
– Gain marketing exposure to target audiences at specific events and in related event publicity materials
– Display company information and interact with green building professionals at selected events*
– Receive complimentary tickets to specific events*
– Give opening remarks at selected events*
– Program Partners with annual cumulative support of $1,000 or more also receive Sustaining Partner benefits*
(*depending on level of support)
If you have questions about sponsor levels or would like additional information please contact:
U.S. Green Building Council – Illinois Chapter
222 Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite 1502
Chicago, IL 60654
(312) 245-8300 x. 201
Fax: (312) 245-8312