Lower Electric, LLC
|Mailing Address:||1307 N. Shermer Rd., Northbrook
|Primary Contact Name:||Brian Groskreutz
|Contact Email:||[email protected]
|Which most closely describes your business?||Professional Services
|Indicate professional licensing of key staff, where applicable:||Independent Illinois Registered Architect (RA)
|Indicate key markets for your organization:||Commercial Office, Data Centers, Event / Convention, Healthcare, High Rise, Hospitality, Institutional / Government, Laboratories, Mixed Use, Multi-family Residential, Process / Industrial / Manufacturing, Restaurants, Retail, Schools (K-12), Schools (Higher Ed), Single Family Residential, Sports Arenas / Venues, Supermarkets
|Please list core areas of company expertise:||"- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of the deregulated electric and natural gas markets
- Educate consumers about the energy market including regulatory changes and compliance
- Communicating with customers about alternative energy products and services, e.g. benchmarking, budgeting, renewables, and demand response
- Consult with customers, suppliers and utilities about steps they can take to help reduce their costs
|Please list relevant experience providing energy services in the Chicago metro area:||"Lower Electric has successfully assisted more than 3,000 accounts in the Chicago metro area manage their utility costs.
- Lower Electric is a RES (Retail Electric Supplier) and has to maintain in depth knowledge of the energy market to maintain its license
- Partnered with many RES to help reduce customer's energy costs
- Partner with demand response companies and offer such services to customers
- Help secure renewable energy for companies interested in reducing their carbon footprint and to receive LEED certification
- Provide budgets for customers to help plan their next energy cost allocation
- We partner with a Recognized Data Verifier for building energy use data verification
|Please describe your experience that qualifies you to conduct benchmarking and data verification services, including specific training on use of Portfolio Manager, ASHRAE Level I, II or III audits (or similar):||"Lower Electric has specialized in energy procurement since 2001. An integral part of managing energy costs for our clients is to analyze their whole-building energy use data. This includes closely monitoring historical electric and natural gas usage to determine the best energy procurement strategy for each client.
Additionally, we’ve completed all applicable levels of Energy Star’s Portfolio Manager training, participated in the Chicago Energy Benchmarking Seminar series as well as Energy Star’s 2014 Conference for Service and Product Providers.
|Provide a brief summary of your experience providing building improvements to enhance energy performance:||Lower Electric helps clients reduce their utility costs thereby allowing building owners to allocate realized savings to any energy efficiency project of their choosing.
|If requested, how many references can you provide?||More than 3|