School & Green Schools Mentor Partner Program
This is an archive webpage.
View the updated page here: 2013 Green Apple Day of Service
2012 PROGRAM SCHEDULE
|8/16, 8/30, or 9/6||Welcome Webinar (schools/mentors – please attend one)|
|9/7||Meet with school/mentor partner before this date|
|9/6 or 9/13||Planning Webinar (schools/mentors – please attend one)|
|9/14||Submit Planning Worksheets|
|9/29||Illinois Green Schools Day of Service (date is flexible)|
|10/15||Submit Evaluation Reports|
|11/7||Celebration, Recognition, & Networking Event (Paul Revere School) Register Today!|
|Ongoing||It is our hope that your project continues beyond the Green Schools Day of Service.
We encourage you to keep us updated on your progress and stay in touch with your mentor.
*PLEASE NOTE: While applications for the school and green schools mentor partnerships have closed for 2012,
schools and volunteers are still welcome to sign up for the Green Apple Day of Service.
- Apply as a School:
Please limit to one application per school.
– School Project Application (mail/fax submission)
– School Project Application (electronic submission)
- Apply as a Green School Mentor:
Companies/organizations may apply as individuals, or as a group.
Mentors may elect to sponsor a project, however sponsorship is not required.
Mentors are eligible for two LEED Credential Maintenance Hours.
– Green School Mentor Application (mail/fax submission)
– Green School Mentor Application (electronic submission)
– School & Green Schools Mentor Participants
– Participant Sign In Sheet Update
– Participant Waiver & Photo Release
– Directional Signs
– Sample Press Release
– Sponsor Recognition Sign
– Welcome Email: General information for participating schools/mentors
– I Joined the Challenge
– Responsibilities List
– Planning Worksheet
– Evaluation report
– PowerPoint Slide Layout (Coming Soon!)
– Flyer Template
We will celebrate and award Day of Service events in the following categories at our November recognition event (date TBD):
– Most Participants
– Biggest Measurable Impact
– Most Creative
– Most Likely to Continue
– Best Partner Cooperation
– Best Overall Event
Contact Cortney Schiappa Adams, USGBC-Illinois Program Administrator, [email protected], 312-245-8300 x301