Connect with the Experts at the
The USGBC-Illinois Chapter is partnering with CSI Chicago for- our first annual product show & conference, featuring a full array of educational opportunities, exhibit showcases, and networking. The GREENER BY DESIGN Conference and Expo, to be held on Thursday, October 4 at Chicago Regional Council of Carpenters Training Center offers a full day of exhibits, GBCI and AIA approved continuing education seminars, and a networking happy hour at the conclusion.
Develop New Prospects
The event schedule will provide the time to build relationships with decision-makers and product-specifiers throughout the day and at an evening networking event. The exhibitor floor is free to those not attending the education seminars and will provide education credits to those visiting the space. It is expected that 400 persons will attend the exhibit hall during the day.
Attendees and exhibitors will experience an expansive exhibitor space furnished with mock-ups and real-life equipment that will add to the technical experience and provide additional construction knowledge for design & construction professionals. Our goal is to provide a venue to share information about trends, technology and products in the green building arena. We invite you to showcase the products that position your company as a visionary leader related to green design.
Capture the Opportunity
Choose among a comprehensive list of pre-event and onsite marketing opportunities when you sponsor or exhibit at the conference to secure maximum promotional benefits and exposure. Options include sponsoring the show, with logo recognition on all pre-conference materials and day-of signage; exhibiting at the conference; sponsoring a seminar room; hosting a lunch or afternoon break; funding and displaying your company logo on meeting materials, including lanyard, registration bag and packet insert.
Exhibitor Rates – ADDITIONAL TABLETOPS ADDED!
Member Tabletop $550 Nonmember Tabletop $650
Member Booth $875 Nonmember Booth $975
Add $75 for Premium location tabletops and booths – member and nonmemberSee exhibitor registration form for more information
Non-profit rate for Greener By Design table locations on a “Space Available Basis after September 14) ” for $400.
• Booth exhibit space is 10 ft. wide x10 ft. deep and defined by 8-ft. back drape and 3-foot high side drape.
• A targeted audience interested in the purchase and use of green products and services
• Dedicated exhibit hours with hospitality and meals on the exhibit floor for ongoing traffic
• A spacious, open, well-lighted exhibit floor designed for continuous flow in all areas
• Economical to participate: Member Rates Tables $550 Booths $875 (premium locations available)
• Complimentary electric and WI-FI, free Parking
• Convenient hours for set up and tear down
• Complimentary receiving & storage of shipments
• Booth Exhibitors: 2 lunches, 2 Happy Hour reception passes, 1 complete education package
• Table Exhibitors: 1 lunch, 1 Happy Hour reception pass, 1 complete education package
• Recognition in the show program with contact information and brief description
• Exhibitor list posted on both websites
• Listing and contact info in the on-site program
• Optional: Exhibitors may elect to participate in the Passport Program.
• Exhibitors may purchase additional education passes for badge holders at substantial discounts
For more information, please contact either Cathy Beazley, Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) Chicago Chapter at [email protected] or (847) 382-1924 or contact Joan Martin, USGBC – Illinois Chapter at [email protected] or 312-245-8300 x205.
Learn more about exhibiting at GREENER BY DESIGN Expo and Conference here – GREENER BY DESIGN Exhibitor Prospectus 2012.
To submit an application to exhibit follow this link GREENER BY DESIGN Exhibitor/Sponsorship Registration Form.