Residential Green Building Committee
|The Residential Green Building Committee supports the USGBC-Illinois Green and Healthy Homes and Communities initative by developing educational content for programs and provides training for advocates & experts specifically for the residential building market and homeowners.Interested in getting involved in the Chapter’s Residential Green Building Committee? Sign up hereto receive e-reminders for future meetings!
|Committee Leadership· Chair – Jason La Fleur, EcoAchievers
· Vice Chair – Dan Rappel, Koo and Associates
· Secretary – Craig Schneider, Havlicek Builders
· RGB Advocate – Sarah Coulter, @Properties
· Affordable Housing Coordinator (VOC) – Elizabeth Richards, Chicago Community Land Fund
· Affordable Housing Coordinator (MVC) – Chris Payne, Sullivan Goulette Wilson
· Existing Homes Coordinator – Steve Pohlman, GapScore and Al Medina, National Association of REALTORS
· HBA Liaison – Brandon Weiss, Evolutionary Home Builders
· PR/Marketing Liaison – Scott Madlener, AltEnergy Builders Co.
· Branch Liaison (Chicago) – Jesse McGrath, McGrath Architects
· Branch Liaison (South) – Brenda Felber, Green Building Consulting
· Branch Liaison (West) – Laureen Blissard, LTLB Envirotecture
· Branch Liaison (Fox Valley) – Brandon Weiss, Pam Garetto, Rose Marie Reed
· Branch Liaison (NNW) – Eric Barton, Biltmore Insulated ConcreteCommittee Members:
|Residential Green Building Committee Meeting Information:The Committee meets every third Tuesday of every month from 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM. New members are always welcome. If you plan to attend please RSVP to Jason La FleurView upcoming committee meetings here.
View meeting minutes here. Next Meeting: TBA
Committee Planning Documents: Advocacy Information – Green & Healthy Homes and Communities