Support the 10th Anniversary Campaign
In 2012, the U.S. Green Building Council – Illinois Chapter celebrates 10 years of green building, education, advocacy,and community-building in Illinois. Help us make our next 10 years strong, vibrant, and even more impactful than the last. Support the 10th Anniversary Campaign today!
As Illinois’ green building advocate and education resource, USGBC-Illinois provides over 150 educational programs, events, green building tours, research studies, and advocacy initiatives across our state. As a non-profit, charitable organization, corporate and organizational donation comprise a significant portion of our annual revenue.
Individual donations are also vital in helping us accomplish our work. All donations are significant and help us achieve our mission of advancing buildings and communities that are sustainable, prosperous and healthy.
If you are a current donor, thank you for your support! If you are a past donor, please consider renewing your support today. If you’ve considered supporting us in the past, there’s no better time than now.
In addition to the wide variety of benefits provided to our donors and sponsors related to our giving options, special recognition of all contributions to our 10th Anniversary Campaign include:
• Listing as a 10-year Anniversary Campaign donor in a special 10-year Anniversary Report to be published and distributed in Q3 2012
• Listing as a 10-year Anniversary Campaign donor on the Chapter’s special 10-year Anniversary web site
• Listing in a regional publication ad recognizing our 10th Anniversary Campaign donors to be run in Q4 2012
• Recognition of contribution at USGBC-Illinois’ 2012 Annual Meeting in November
• Invitation to a VIP 10th Anniversary Campaign celebration breakfast to be held in the fall of 2012
• Recognition on a permanent plaque in the Chapter office
Thank you for making our next 10-years strong, vibrant, and more impactful than ever!